Our OOTRA campus favorites chosen by Olivia..Sydney in Chappaqua and Helen and Cindy in Naperville!!!
Ootra’naperville MUST HAVES
for back to campus…
1. Black staple slip dress. This is a perfect staple for college students, it’s a go to piece when you sleep in too late. Perfect with wedges/booties and a bralette for going out, or knee socks and the favorite knit sweater once fall comes. Get much use for this piece for $68.
2. Free people swing tank. Obviously… No explanation necessary. Great to have on hand for the days you want a more casual look but could also dress this up very easily. Where would my wardrobe be without one (or 5..) of these?
3. Statement turquoise necklace and Buddha necklaces.. The statement necklace has a color that most people associate with summer but pairing turquoise with olives burnt oranges make these colors work season in and season out. Great staple for students for daily use as well as dressing up a simple piece.
4. Free people crochet knit must have for any occasion. Great for that first night out on campus (and every other night….)
Ootra’chappaqua MUST HAVES
for college …
Olivia &Sydney (Chappaqua)
1. Silver layering necklace perfect for casual wear, and to dress up any outfit. An easy way to make any outfit stand out using minimal effort
2. Free people slip dress, the green color is perfect for fall, and will make any girl on campus stand out, pair with sweaters, jackets, tights, or t-shirts
3. Hard tail jacket, super soft, but practical and warm, this jacket is perfect for campus life when you are just running out and need something to keep warm